Re: Topband: Coil programs

To: "Topband" <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Coil programs
From: <jacobsen_5@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 16:33:30 -0500
Sorry about the somewhat "off topic" question.

I recently replied to Lee about some coil programs. It seems when I send a
URL/HTTP direct to someone via e-mail, the address delivers fine.  When I send
the same message thru the TOPBAND list, the URL/HTTP will double/duplicate
itself entirely. If you click it to go to it, it will fail. I've checked
everything I can think of in my e-mail program. It seems to be ONLY when going
thru the list. IF I'm making any sense with this, does anyone have any
ideas?????

Thanks for any help.

73 es GDDX
K9WN  Jake