Topband: OH0E

To: Topband Reflector <topband@contesting.com>, DXpeditions <dxpeditions@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Topband: OH0E
From: Garry Shapiro <garry@ni6t.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 18:12:55 -0700
I received a number of replies to my query about a QSL from OH0E from CQ
160 CW in January. No responder has received a card.

I sent a card with SAE and green stamps shortly after the contest. I
followed up with an email to Ville in March. He replied, said I was in
the log, he was in Brazil and would return home to OH within a month and
would take care of the cards. So I asked again in early June; Ville
replied that he was again in Brazil and would be home from mid-June to
mid-August. He had been at ZW5B for WPX and I had worked him on 15m.

I emailed again in July, but this time there has been no reply. One gets
the idea that QSLing is not a priority--true of a number of DXers and
contesters. It is a mystery why such ops do not employ LOTW.

I am still hopeful--mid-August is not here yet. Aland Is. does not grow
on trees for West Coast topbanders.

Garry, NI6T