Re: Topband: Reverse Beverages

To: "VAN HOORN, CHARLES \(CHUCK\), ATTCORP" <cvanhoorn@att.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Reverse Beverages
From: "Herbert Schoenbohm" <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 04:36:43 -0400
Chuck...KG9N wrote:

>I have a beverage to Europe that works well and I was thinking about
> making this a reverse beverage system. My question is, if I make it a
> reversible beverage will this then be a compromise antenna and will the
> antenna no longer work as well to Europe? Also which of the reverse
> beverage venders sell the best product?

Chuck,  I have here both DXE and KD9SV reverse Beverage system running in
the same directions for both Europe and NA both are excellent products and
numerous tests show no perceptible difference in performance.  I have also
run numrous tests against single wire Beverages for nearly a year and again
there is no noticeable difference in signals received,.  All the Beverages
are 600 feet long  run over a former hay field at a height of 6. feet ABG.

73,

Herb, KV4FZ St.Croix, USVI