Topband: FT5GA on 160

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: FT5GA on 160
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 07:35:53 -0700 (PDT)
There are going to be a lot of angry ops when the FT5GA logs are final...  They
think they worked Glorioso but worked pirates and jammers, not the island...  I
listened hard on 160 the night we had the big openings and did not hear them...
I did hear a pirate on their announced frequency working some gullible folks...
I did not bother calling him for a couple of reasons... He was a bit too strong
for me to believe it, he was strongest on the wrong Beverage, and the jammers
were not dancing all over his frequency...  This bunch is coordinating their
jamming to some degree...
I do have the island  logged by them for 80 meters and I would like to add
160... The higher bands, I could care less...

denny / k8do zone 4