Topband: 3D2KJ

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 3D2KJ
From: "Ryszard Tymkiewicz" <rtym@ippt.gov.pl>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 08:38:33 +0200
Hi All,
Thank you very much for all e-mails with advices how to repair Jacek K3...
I'v got a lot of them...and I'v forwarded all to Fiji.
Jacek is not sure if he will be able to repair Radio but he was able to
"activate"
a spare K2 and this one is in use now. Jacek 3D2MJ (SP5EAQ) is using other K3.
Jacek (KJ) has now a little more power...about 400W.
Condx are still worse than in the beggining of his activity. He is trying to
listening Western
Europe every EU morning but only worked EA8 that time. Jacek was listening to
Greg ZL3IX when he was working LP G3PQA, G3XCG, G4ATM, MD0CCE but
he didn't hear even a trace.
Jacek asks to not repeat QSOs...he is trying to dig up weak stations and is
losing time
when strong stations are making the third QSO...
I have logs till 12 October 1730Z.

                         73 GL
                          Rys
                        SP5EWY