Re: Topband: JW5NM - Silent Key

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: JW5NM - Silent Key
From: Björn Mohr <bm@broadcast.se>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 21:03:01 +0200
Having met Mathias twice I was very saddened when I got the news Sunday
night. Mathias was a very kind person and he provided crucial support to the
the January 2009 topband activity by OZ1LXJ John and myself. In addition to
his ham radio interest he also liked to share his experience of polar life
in one of the worlds most Northern settlements. I will always have good
memories of our meetings. RIP Mathias!

73 de Björn,
SM0MDG
SE0X