Re: Topband: Topband List Update

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Topband List Update
From: k3ky@radioprism.com
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 22:44:56 -0700

Very happy to see you try this, Tree. I hope it works. BTW thanks very
much for
taking on all the work of running the reflector! Probably most members
know how
much of an effort is involved.

You may see an increased volume of posts, as it may then appear 'safer'
to also
comment on matters only *related* to Topband. Because this is a very
good group
of hams, the members may be able to exercise enough self-restraint to
make it
successful anyway.

Kudos for your willingness to try new things! This group is outstanding
and
everyone contributes so much. I think the will exists to make this
change a
success.

73, David K3KY