Topband: RTTY Contests on 160

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: RTTY Contests on 160
From: Bob Kile <midnight18@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 21:00:19 -0700
While RTTY is not my mode of operation, "I prefer CW", there is no reason to
prohibit or discourage a contest of this type a couple times a year providing
that in general this type of communication has such a band-plan that will not
impede established communications modes. It should also take into
consideration that this band has a multitude of International frequency and
mode allocations.

Who knows, maybe I'll fancy PSK31 next year?

Bob Kile, W7RH
DM35OS
Linux is like living in a Tepee, no Windows, no Gates,
Apache in charge.