Re: [RTTY] 160m in RTTY Contests

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 160m in RTTY Contests
From: "Anthony W. DePrato" <wa4jqs@mikrotec.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 08:20:29 -0500
>I am also an old rtty op dxer ,160 mt op. and a contester but this
>day and time i have moved from ssb to cw and rtty due to the influx
>of hams whose way of operating and manners i do not agree with. but
>that is me and no one else. but i DO agree with N7US and his
>statement and that is why i voted NO for a contest on 160.
we have more then enought contests each month to keep any contester
busy.. and most hams are not contesters so there is a lot of things
that were taken into view before i voted. anyway i have to get back
to work on the new 160 receiving ant for this season while the sun
shines in Ky. cu on the bands
73 Tony

QBE  ZUT  DE WA4JQS

ANTHONY W. (Tony) DePrato WA4JQS EXTRA - HEAVY
Since 1962
CQ DX HALL OF FAME # 35
DXCC HONOR ROLL - 340
A1-OP      FISTS  # 10573   SKCC #1227  F.O.P. LODGE 68
DXCC PHONE- DXCC CW- DXCC RTTY- DXCC MIXED-5BDXCC
DXCC  80, 40, 20, 15, 10 METERS WAC SSB WAC CW WAC RTTY WAC SAT
South Sandwich Island Dxpedition Group
CALLS HELD:
WA4JQS/ZS1, WA4JQS/KC4, WA4JQS/4K1
ZD8JQS, V31SS, VP8BZL, VP8SSI, 3Y0PI