Re: Topband: ARRL 160

To: topband@contesting.com, w0uo <w0uo@citbroadband.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL 160
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 07:42:35 -0800 (PST)
I definitely agree.

Of course, it helps if someone who has made an exceptional effort sends in
something in the soapbox, versus letting the writer guess. Some scores do pop.

On and off there has been some nice regional action writeups. I like reading
about the other regions as well as mine, it helps to understand what the other
guy is going thru, and heck, might even help your score.

I get a real kick reading about the creative antenna solutions folks come up
with to just get on 160!

Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group