Topband: Flag antenna.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Flag antenna.
From: Rune Egil Øye <la7tha@tussa.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 14:45:22 +0100
Hi all

Just done my softrock V6.3 radio that i am going to use for receive here back
home.
My plan is to construct Flag antenna for RX, but i don't have the binocular
cores that are mentioned from different sources.
>From what i understand it is important to use isolated prim and sec winding
>this due to common mode current etc.
I have some 140-77 or was it 140-73 core and wonder if that can be used to make
the transformer since i don't have the binocular core here.

Any sugestion here ? how many winding on prim and sec.

73 Rune LA7THA.