Topband: AAARRRAAGH ##$!@@!!

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: AAARRRAAGH ##$!@@!!
From: "Bob Kile (W7RH)" <midnight18@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 20:13:21 -0800
We as a people have become too politically correct. Yes there are tuners, you
can watch them sweep the band. However I don't believe this was the case.

It's that time of the year when this jerk or jerks comes out of hiding and has
fun deliberately zero beating various Dx stations for his own demented
amusement.

Best bet is to ignore them and maybe they will move to 75m when they do not
get the attention they apparently need.

I know it's frustrating because I've had them follow me around or land on
recent DX Spots.

Fact is: They are probably here in this forum as well, the
bastards.............
--

Bob Kile, W7RH
DM35OS