Re: Topband: No doubt about it

To: 160 reflector <topband@contesting.com>, N7DF <n7df@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: No doubt about it
From: alan eshleman <oakame@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 16:06:56 -0800 (PST)
Exactly right!  This has certainly been my experience on the T33C, K7C, and N8S
expeditions.  It's pretty simple:

DX station: CQ CQ (call) UP 2
calling station: W6XXX
DX station: W6XXX 5NN
calling station: 5NN TU
DX station: TU (call) up 2
etc. ad inf.

Another tip: if the pileup is so large that the DX station is having trouble
picking up calls fast enough, he (or she) can keep control of the pileup by
sending a false call to keep the rhythm steady.

73,

Alan/K6SRZ