Re: Topband: RST original meanings from back in the 1930's - no S meterr

To: "160 reflector" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: RST original meanings from back in the 1930's - no S meterrequired
From: "Mike & Coreen Smith" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 18:36:35 -0400
Great explanation of RST....was wondering when someone would post it ! (tnx
N7DF)

Ocassionally I've used 598C, 579AC or 449K and have usually been greeted
with multiple "?????????"

I must be getting old. I would understand perfectly if anyone sent that to
me.

73 de Mike VE9AA DIT DIT
p.s.- I am 46......ham since 1978

NB