Re: Topband: SS 160

To: "Herb Schoenbohm" <herbs@surfvi.com>, "N7DF" <n7df@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: SS 160
From: "Edward Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 10:03:37 -0500
On 6th November, Larry & Herb wrote:

"...If anyone wants to try it just post your [SS] line score  (QSOs, mults
and total score) on the 160 reflector...I will see that you get an
appropriate certificate...Super idea Larry....and I will be there with a
V.I. section for anyone one who need it..."

I guess it'd be wise for me to have a refreshed look-see at the exact format
of the exchange used in SS (it IS just a tad more complicated than a simple
"599", right...? Hi Hi).

Most everyone in the past on other bands seemed to be always happy to snare
"Ontario Section" in SS---we'll see how it goes on 160.

BTW, here is the link to all of the rules re. SS for this year:

http://www.arrl.org/contests/rules/2009/novss.html

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ