Topband: 160 Friday morning comments

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160 Friday morning comments
From: "Glenn Edson" <k1ge@edson.org>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 14:10:55 -0500
Hi all....we worked TX3A this morning at 1017Z here in NH. They were quite
strong earlier even before 0930Z and only using Inv "L". Want to thank VA3DX
for alerting us to the earlier time as we had no luck trying after 1130Z. In 20
years on 160, we had only 1 JA in the log and this am we added two more.
Strangely, JA7NI was the strongest of all, but he was unable to get our call
correct. We had no copy on XR0Y. We had the good fortune of working the chaps
on Chesterfield when they were on Mellish Reef also on 160. TX3A puts us at 179
countries on 160.

Glenn    K1GE