Re: Topband: Is this considerd assisted

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Is this considerd assisted
From: "David J. Sourdis" <hk1kxa@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 13:58:49 -0500
I think it depends ...   do the dogs have... spots?. Hihi

73

David
HK1KXA
EC5KXA

> From: k2hk@arrl.net
> To: topband@contesting.com
> Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 18:23:18 +0000
> Subject: Topband: Is this considerd assisted
>

> About 5:30AM EST my dogs woke me with some annoying barking. After checking
> around and finding no cause I decided to check
> topband rather than hop back to bed. TX3A was pounding in here an honest 5nn.
> Took only a few minutes to make a solid contact. I wonder if hanging around
> the shack has trained the dogs to sniff out the DX? Can I still enter in
> single op unassisted?
> 73,
> Howard..K2HK

> 160 meters is a serious band, it should be treated with respect. - TF4M

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on
Facebook.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_2:092009