Re: Topband: T88AA's QRV

To: <tsaitou@mta.biglobe.ne.jp>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: T88AA's QRV
From: "Bernie McClenny, W3UR" <bernie@dailydx.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:40:12 -0500
Ah great to hear about T88 activity on Topband!  I hope someone can ask Jun
to please try for the eastern half of the US between 0840 and 1200Z.  There
has not been a serious effort on 160 meters for the eastern half of the US
since T88II - in 1998.  Some how I missed that operation.

73
Bernie, W3UR

Bernie McClenny, W3UR
Get a free two week trial to THE DAILY DX http://www.dailydx.com/trial.htm