Re: Topband: K3 vs IC7600

To: TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: K3 vs IC7600
From: Art <k6xt@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 12:09:41 -0700
It does not. Regarding the other posts on this thread (K3 vs 7800 etc)
the 7600 performance suffers badly by comparison to the 7800, much less
a K3. I used a 7600 guest op in a recent CW contest, and use a K3
regularly at home. The 7600 will never replace a K3, except as a bells
and whistles loaded, snappy looking item of furniture.

73 Art