Topband: FW: [NLRS] FS: HF- VHF- UHF items General Radio RF Bridge

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: FW: [NLRS] FS: HF- VHF- UHF items General Radio RF Bridge
From: "Tod -ID" <tod@k0to.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 21:57:24 -0700
This is pulled from a UHF-VHF reflector in MN-ND-SD-IA-WI. I have included
the offer for sale of a General Radio 1606a RF bridge that many Topband
folks have identified as a very useful piece of equipment when putting
together phased arrays. I have absolutely no financial interest in the sale
of this equipment [and I already own a GR 1606A]. Offers to sell these
bridges are very infrequently seen.

Tod, K0TO