Re: Topband: FK8CP & EURO's

To: <philc@texascellnet.com>, "Topband" <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: FK8CP & EURO's
From: <jacobsen_5@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 14:25:14 -0600
Phil,
K5PC wants to know where to get Euro's.

When members of my family have gone overseas we found that our bank had an
International Currency Exchange. You "pay" in US Dollars and get back Euro's,
Peso's, Yen.... Whatever you need.  Be sure to check the exchange rate and if
there is a service charge.   Also, most International Airports have an
exchange, but the rates usually aren't to good.

73 es GDDX
K9WN  Jake