Topband: QSL survey

To: "List: TopBand" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: QSL survey
From: "Don W5FKX" <w5fkx@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 00:42:44 -0000
Although this may be a bit off-topic, I hope that it is not objectionable.  I
am conducting an informal survey of QSLing methods and would very much
appreciate your input. Please respond directly to me.

1. Do you use the Logbook of the World (LOTW)?
If not, what has kept you from using it?

2. Do you use the eQSL service?
If not, what has kept you from using it?

3. Do you use the QSL Bureau system?
If not, what has kept you from using it?

4. Do you send out direct QSLs?
If not, what has kept you from doing so?

5. What is the approximate percentages of your QSLs received via:
LOTW
eQSL
Bureau
Direct

Thanks very much for your participation. Any additional comments are welcome.

73,
Don W5FKX