Topband: Sunspots increase gud/bad for 160m?

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Sunspots increase gud/bad for 160m?
From: Sam Morgan <k5oai.sam@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 19:28:22 -0600
Is the increase in sunspot activity god or bad for 160m. It seems conditions on
160m are best in winter and when we are at a sunspot cycle low? So are these
recent increases indicators that 160m propagation will be in decline?

When answering, please include what it means, not only for those capable of
working all this wonderful Pacific and over the pole DX I keep reading about,

but also, what it means to those of us, that dx simply means making in across
the country or just as far as Alaska or Hawaii, with low power and minimal
antennas.

TIA
--
GB & 73