Topband: Preliminary announcement - 2010 Dayton "Topband" Dinner

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Preliminary announcement - 2010 Dayton "Topband" Dinner
From: k8gg@voyager.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 20:22:44 -0500 (EST)

PRELIMINARY
DAYTON
TOPBAND DINNER ANNOUNCEMENT

à  A
save the date reminder

Fellow Topbanders, this is only a preliminary announcement.  Please mark your
calendars for
Friday evening, May 14, 2010.
George, W8UVZ and George, K8GG will be hosting the 2010
&ldquo;Topband Dinner&rdquo; during the Dayton Hamvention ®.

Time and location will be announced soon.  W8UVZ will be taking reservations
starting after the
full announcement in early February.
We have one program booked and will probably have a second short
presentation as well.

Again, we are not taking any reservations at this time.  E-mail addresses and
phone numbers
for reservations will follow with the full announcement.

73 & CU in May.

George/K8GG and George/W8UVZ

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK