Topband: (no subject)

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: (no subject)
From: "w8uvz" <w8uvz@voyager.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 18:43:37 -0500
Top Band enthusiasts are cordially invited to the 21st annual Top Band
Gathering on Friday evening of the 2010 Dayton Hamvention weekend.  This
annual event brings together 160 meter operators from around the world for
food, drink and camaraderie.

We will be gathering at The Barnsider Restaurant, our 5th year at this
location.

Here are the particulars: