Re: Topband: Contest

To: topband@contesting.com, "Charles W. Shaw" <chasshaw@leaco.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Contest
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 06:29:06 -0800 (PST)
If it helps, I'm in EM86...

Reciprocal would have definitely been SWEET. I'm envious of all of the stations
worked who I never even heard... and some of them were worked by folks in
Tennessee, of course it's a long state and what we work in the East is
sometimes tough in the West. One of the TCGers reported working multiple JA
stations, from the West, only heard one here and didn't have enough umph to
make it.

Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group