Re: Topband: Inverted L

To: Gene Smar <ersmar@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Inverted L
From: Guy Olinger K2AV <olinger@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 21:49:00 -0500
I had forgotten about the insulating of the parasitics on the F12
stuff.  He would just have to remove the slit plastic tubing (slit pvc
water pipe) and tighten the element mount U bolts directly on the
parasitic element.  No extra flashing, connections, etc needed.  If he
doesn't remove the slit tube and loads up the tower, QRO RF will flash
over the plastic any way.

I have a C31XR and will have to do the same thing if I load my 76' tower.

73, Guy.

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK