Re: Topband: Low activity

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Low activity
From: kd6nrp@earthlink.net
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 08:31:01 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Hi Tom:

Back in December I would hear multiple CW signals on 160m in the mornings
between 0430 and 0630 local time (1230-1430Z). Now, I am lucky to hear one CW
station during that time.

I think that many people who were on topband in December have left.

The propagation is there, but not the operators.

73

Brian, KD6NRP