Re: Topband: sudden increase in noise level on topband

To: "Dennis Peterson" <dennisissure@comporium.net>, "Topband Reflector" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: sudden increase in noise level on topband
From: "Dennis Peterson" <dennisissure@comporium.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 07:25:29 -0500
Thank you to all who responded with comments on my noise issue.     The pulse
or intermittent pop is still present with a steady signal of S9 but pulsing to
10 and 15/S9.

There is a steady loud frying sound like bacon and eggs
frying..........Yesterday I took a drive in the car with the radio set to AM on
1710 and found one place about a half to three-quarters of a mile from here
between two factories that are across the street from one another.

Upon approaching this area, the noise increased and was highest when directly
in front of both of them.  One factory makes filters  and the other makes some
kind of plastic product.

I also understand that GROW LIGHTS FOR GROWING MARIUANA could possibly be
another issue........don't know if I want to get into that or not.

When switching over to the AM mode, there is a loud HUM or Buzz like DC
present.  The ticking or popping goes from S9 to 25/S9 and is steady EVERY
SECOND.

Will continue to search for the source............

Thanks de K4CKDennis

> Dennis G. Peterson
> 326 East Jefferson Street
> Apt 2
> York, SC  29745
> 803-389-9366
>
> Read my story below by clicking the URL:
>
> http://www.yananow.net/Mentors/DennisD.htm
>
> http://www.k4ckd.com

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK