Re: Topband: Fish net beacon locations?

To: <k2xx@swva.net>, "Mike Waters W0BTU" <mrscience65704@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Fish net beacon locations?
From: "Milt, N5IA" <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 21:41:48 -0700
All,

We "rescued" a couple of "flotsam and jetsom" beacons that had washed up on
shore at Ducie Atoll, VP6DX.  A couple of the more hardened Top Banders in
the group took them apart and examined them.  Some of the pieces may have
made their way home as souvenirs.

If anyone wants to see some photos, including closeups of the inards, E-mail
me directly and I will be glad to send them to you.  These are high
resolution photos and are quite large in size.  Make sure you have enough
E-mail space to handle 10 megs or so.

Milt, N5IA