Re: Topband: 5N7M QSL information

To: Price Smith <w0rihps@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: 5N7M QSL information
From: Bert Barry <bbarry@simplysurf.net>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 07:56:43 -0400
Price Smith wrote:
> I worked Ivan, 5N7M in January for a new one on 160.
>
> I QSLed Ivan direct and received my envelope back today marked
> "UNKNOWN". I used QRZ.com's address.

Hi Price,

The current QRZ address for Ivan is simply Abuja, Nigeria.  Abuja is the
new capital of Nigeria and has a population of over half a million.  If
you used simply "Abuja Nigeria" it is not surprising that an envelope
addressed to a person with a foreign name would be returned.  Try Ivan's
home call and address in Slovakia: OM3CGN.  But don't hold your breath,
he will probably answer QSL's when he next returns home.

Good luck.  I'm waiting too.  Bert, VE3QAA

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK