Re: Topband: 3C0C

To: <bernie@dailydx.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 3C0C
From: "EC1KR" <jesusec1kr@terra.es>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 23:15:54 +0200
Dear Bernie.

 I said EA5KM it's a great low bands experienced operator, has an antenna
K9AY and Beverage antenna in the middle of the field to receive signals dim.
Anyway to run your indications Team to have this als sunsets and the opening
to NA in gray line.

A greeting and we kept in touch.

Jesus EC1KR
www.ec1kr.com