Re: Topband: swr protection schematic 160m?

To: EA2LU Jorge Daglio <ea2lu@telefonica.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: swr protection schematic 160m?
From: Brendan Minish <ei6iz.brendan@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 22:40:55 +0100
Another option is the LP100, it's available as a kit or ready made
http://www.telepostinc.com/lp100.html
it's pretty easy to calibrate the kit accurately for SWR, accurate
absolute power calibration may be a little more difficult if you do not
have access to a good reference power meter or you can have your kit
calibrated if you post it back

I am really pleased with my LP100

On Sun, 2010-06-06 at 17:27 +0200, EA2LU Jorge Daglio wrote:
> Here you can find the solution, not cheap, but safely
> http://www.arraysolutions.com/Products/powermaster.htm#top%20of%20page
> 73
> Jorge
> EA2LU