Re: Topband: K3NA Loop Array

To: rfoxwor1@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: Re: Topband: K3NA Loop Array
From: k3bu@optimum.net
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 17:02:02 +0000 (GMT)
That is generally true, those who tried Beverages over good ground are not very
pleased, probably due to the low signal levels.
Vic, W1WCR (?) in his Wave Antenna Handbook describes Wave Antenna that is
similar to Beverage, but supposedly works over good ground. I have not tried
it, I wonder if anyone did and how does it perform.
I am also looking into killer RX arrays for the salt water marshes. So far
looks like vertical arrays are the answer.

73 Yuri, K3BU.us