Topband: Conditions yesterday and today

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Conditions yesterday and today
From: "Dick Grolleman" <groll064@planet.nl>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 17:22:23 +0200
Hi All

Spend some time yesterday morning in this morning to CQ and try to work some NA
stations from the eastern part of the Netherlands.

Yesterday I was able to work Bob, N7UA from WA, with 589 signals both ways. But
nobody else worked.

Today I worked Robert, W7LR from MT and Al, K7CA from UT. No big signals but
worked. Also worked K1GUN and K9KNW but that is the right coast and is not to
diddicult.<

So the band is comming to life again. I will be on again tomorrow morning from
0330z until SR at 0510z.
Using a K9AY only for rceive at the moment.

73 de Dick PA3FQA
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK