Topband: 2 wire beverage question

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: 2 wire beverage question
From: Kenneth Grimm <grimm@sbc.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 14:23:47 -0500
Has anyone built a two wire beverage simply fed with two lengths of RG-6
instead of the usual switching arrangement in the feed end box?  The
arrangement appears in most of the literature since the earliest days, but I
don't think I've ever heard of anyone doing it that way.  At this stage
however, I've got more RG-6 than I have inclination to build a switch box,
bias T, etc, plus the fact that I already have a switch box in the shack to
take the two coaxes.  Advice appreciated.

73,
Ken - K4XL
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK