Re: Topband: zl8x in COLO this morning-

To: Bryon PAUL Veal n0ah <bryonveal@msn.com>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: zl8x in COLO this morning-
From: kd6nrp@earthlink.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 09:20:42 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Hi Paul:

I also worked ZL8X. This was Sunday morning at 0450 PST/1250Z on 160m CW.

Unfortunately, I did not smoothly handle the QSO, so I don't know if he logged
me.

I used a 3.1 MHz horizontal doublet up 12 feet (3m) and squeezed to fit in a 50
x 50 foot (16 x 16m) back yard.

Noise floor here was S-9.

73

Brian KD6NRP