Re: Topband: December Boring report and band conditions

To: "Cal Jeanroy" <w7izl@nctc.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: December Boring report and band conditions
From: "w8uvz" <w8uvz@voyager.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 09:20:56 -0500
I agree with Cal's comments.

The past couple of years, the low band propagation "lengthened" to having WC
being able to work EU on a fairly regular basis.  Simarily, EC was often
working JA and UA9/0.

We had some of the best long haul and over the top condx, I have ever
experienced in my 30 years on the low bands.

But with the upward movement in the solar cycle, propagation has again
become  "shorter".

In short, I think we'll find these condx to be the norm for several years.
Of course, there will be some good openings along the way.

So, having "enjoyed the wave", settle in for different condx with some nice
surprises as the cycle moves on....

73  George  W8UVZ

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK