Topband: Tracking RFI; was 160 Meter RFI - found another ham with nearly

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Tracking RFI; was 160 Meter RFI - found another ham with nearly
From: Ffive VHN <f5vhn@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 22:53:04 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

You may find this interesting;

 This web-page tells some 20 stories of how he tracked down RFI sources,
concentrating on the practicalities, rather than the technical aspects.
Format is easy-to-read and includes some links to photos, video and audio clips.

He also has a good number of Beverages for his use on TB.

http://www.on4ww.be/emi-rfi.html

 Best 73

Robert F5VHN (Op-F6KCP) G0HGW

Message: 5