Topband: [yc0low@gmail.com: YE1C]

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: [yc0low@gmail.com: YE1C]
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 20:34:19 -0800
Friends,

I and the team members will be QRV in a day before the CQ-160m CW contest,
Friday 28 February 2011, starting 1117z (local sun rise) using our home
calls: YC0LOW/1, YB1CCF, YC1KAF, YB1NWP etc. QRG is 1822.5 kHz +/-

Having found some errors we made a week before, our final test in last
Sunday gave the team lots of thrills and enjoyments to receive DX stations
with 4-sq rx array from Hi-Z, especially signals from US-land, although it
was not an easy task during our SS where tropical static and D-layer were
still dominant. But, it worked FB.

We will be using it as YE1C main rx antenna in the contest.

Tnx es 73 de Jo, YC0LOW
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK