Topband: LoTW

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: LoTW
From: Raoul Coetzee <raoulcoetzee@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 10:56:27 -0700 (PDT)
I will always value a paper QSL card, no matter how simple and cheap in design,
more valuable than an electronic one.
But having thought about it, I have  now, in addition to having a QSL manager,
joined  LoTW and uploaded my electronic log starting 1 Jan 2009.
I will however send direct QSL cards to countries that I need confirmed on
Topband.
I have quite a few qsl cards to respond too, I hope to get to them soon.
If you need one urgently, please drop me an email! BTW 160m is terrible at the
moment,
but the season is over down here, qrn rules.
73,
Raoul, ZS1REC

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK