Topband: KD9SV beverage switch and DXDoubler with N1MM

To: <topband@contesting.com>, <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>, <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Topband: KD9SV beverage switch and DXDoubler with N1MM
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 09:46:13 -0300
Hello,

I have a DX Pedition II to switch my beverages. The amplifier relay is
connected from the DXPEdition II and the K3 KEY OUT to the DXPedition II.

All is working properly and I have front end protection with the DXPedition
II.

Now I want to connect a DXDoubler for SO2R. The DXD have a R1/R2 PTT to
connect to the amplifier relay. It also works if I didn´t connect the relay
amp to the DXD at leave all the amplifier connections through the DXPedition
II

Do you think will be some problems if I not connect the R1 PTT of the DXD to
the amplifier relay?

After that, I have a TS850 for the second radio. There´s no DX PEdition II
box with this radio. So I think I need to connect the R2 PTT of the DXD to
my second amplifier. That´s correct?  There´s no problem if I connect only
R2 PTT of the DXD and the R1 PTT is not connected?

thanks,

Jorge

CX6VM/CW5W

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK