Re: Topband: Fabricated common mode chokes - Sourcing

To: paul@n1bug.com, lloydberg@charter.net
Subject: Re: Topband: Fabricated common mode chokes - Sourcing
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 07:02:51 -0400
Paul N1BUG said : Mouser has the Fair-Rite 2.4" #31 core for $7 each. That is
the lowest price I have found for small quantities.

------------------------------

Last week I purchased the 2.4" O.D. 31 mix cores (Fair-Rite part number
2631803802) from Arrow Electronics, and the single quantity pricing was
 $5.32 per part.  Shipping was $8.00, but the low piece price more than makes
up for the shipping cost (I purchased 5 pieces).  Arrow Electronics
 is a Fair-Rite distributor, and they were the lowest price I could find from a
Fair-Rite distributor.  Arrow Electronics currently has 473 pieces
 in stock.

73's
Don (WD8DSB)

=