Re: Topband: Antenna Matching Question

To: "Phil Clements" <philclements@centurylink.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Antenna Matching Question
From: "Clive GM3POI" <gm3poi2@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 15:50:54 -0000
Phil, Could you not remove the 60ft high guys for a test.
Replace them with four copper  radials that are then cut to
resonate the whole array at 1830. Having found your new radial
length introduce insulators into your old radials at the correct
length. Leaving your complete system now resonate at 1830.
and no capacitors. 73 Clive GM3POI
 P.S. I would be inclined to model it first to get the numbers near

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK