Topband: Another topband ax challenge! - Small plot, low height

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Another topband ax challenge! - Small plot, low height
From: simon@luttrell.asia
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 03:25:58 -0400
Here's the location for my proposed topband antenna.  The land plot is
23x21 meters, level ground, and as yet with no buildings on it.  But it
will be used to locate a single-storey hotel, basically consisting of
guest rooms around the perimeter of the land, and a small garden and
swimming pool in the middle.

At one edge of the plot, I'll locate a water tower, maximum of 15 meters
in height, atop which I can afix a small HF beam, a VHF beam, and a
Wellbrook loop antenna.

Here's the height issue.  My land plot is only 400 meters from the runway
of Phuket International Airport, Thailand.  It's of course, an airport
hotel, and I'm parallel to the runway, (so noise is actually not so bad).
But 15 meters is my height limit for all buildings and antennas, since the
pilots complain otherwise when they get tangled with my antenna wire :)

Any ideas for a top band ax?  If it helps, I can lay down a 'mat' ground
plane right across the land plot before I construct my buildings. My power
limit will be 100 watts and I want to use topband for DX contacts, not
local rag-chewing.  80 meter operation would also be a bonus...
.
The water tower cannot be centered in the land plot.  I could possibly
erect wire antenna supporting towers at each corner of the plot. I could
load the water tower, use the HF beams as a top hat, and then run a
horizontal or sloper?

If you want to see the QTH on Google Earth, (complete with plane landing
on the runway), check out:

8 6' 31" N, 98 18' 38" E

Thanks for any suggestions

Simon - HS0ZIB