Re: Topband: The 16th Stew Perry TopBand DX Challenge

To: kd6nrp@earthlink.net, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: The 16th Stew Perry TopBand DX Challenge
From: "Gerry Treas, K8GT" <k8gt@mi.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 18:21:27 -0500
Brian,

You'll be very welcomed, but may I suggest that you search and pounce.  That
will give you a chance to listen to a running station a few times and that will
give you a chance to get the other station's call correctly and be able to get
his exchange correctly as well, without the pressure of having to get it the
first time or asking for fills.

Be glad to work you, if I run at all, I still mostly search and pounce.

73, Gerry, K8GT

---- kd6nrp@earthlink.net wrote:

Hi Folks:

I'm a slow CW op (less than 10 WPM). Would it be worth my time to participate,
or will my slow speed slow down other stations and while I add to the QRM?

73

Brian, KD6NRP

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK