Topband: FW: ARRL 160

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: FW: ARRL 160
From: "sebdesnCC" <sebdesn@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 14:09:57 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: jeremy maris [mailto:jeremy@maris.plus.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2011 1:35 PM
To: sebdesnCC
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL 160

Conditions not brilliant from G4AQG. Only worked 16 states  including VE;
worked into LA, TX and STX.  Couldn't raise AZ but heard someone. Generally
not much to be heard and overall signals were very weak compared to the last
couple of years. Nothing heard this year from the north mid west, let alone
west coast. Condx worse that last weekend I think.

I like ARRL 160 because its a good way to get 160 WAS - hoping for ND MS and
AK later this evening ( I know I'll not get HI ... )

Jeremy G3XDK/G4AQG

On 3 Dec 2011, at 19:26, sebdesnCC wrote:

> Did not hear any in Colo...
> Bud W0HG
>

> On 2011-12-03, at 11:03 AM, Gary Smith wrote:
>
>> Sure was little DX on this end in CT, only 8 mults & 3,118 points.
>> Much less than last year. Interesting that overall the bands have
>> been doing nicely for DX, I'm looking forward to CQWW160 for DX. Do
>> love the 160 contests.

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK