Re: Topband: Amazing night

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Amazing night
From: DL4UNY - Andre <contact@dl4uny.de>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 10:19:42 +0100
Yep, last night was amazing - I also got amazing reports from JA and
North America, but condx was weird because for example JA5NPV and VU2PAI
called me with strong signals and from SU9 I was not able to get a
single dot, even on the 600ft Africa Beverage.
But last night was really amazing.... how was it on the other side of
the globe (means NA/SA, Asia)?

73 de Andre,
DL4UNY

On 12/05/2011 11:39 PM, Josep Torres wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> after long time out of the BAND, I returned today with great success..! No RX
> antennas yet because my K9AY is still down, but managed to work a nice bunch
> of JAs, some of them with nice signals..!
> Expected bad condx due to high numbers and good high bands openings, but 160
> tonight was incredible..!!
> Finally, 35 JAs, 2 BYs and 1 HL in the bag.
>
> 73,
> Josep
>
> EA6BF
>

> Sent from my iPad