Re: Topband: K2AV 160m Folded Counterpoise Antenna - New DetailsPosted

To: W0UCE <w0uce@nc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: K2AV 160m Folded Counterpoise Antenna - New DetailsPosted
From: Guy Olinger K2AV <olinger@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 23:17:32 -0500
No need to dig up existing stuff to keep from affecting the FCP.   Deal
with existing radials according to your needs and common sense.  They might
help some, though there certainly is no proof of that.  If you can't see
'em and aren't tripping on them, why bother to mess with them.  73, Guy.

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK