Re: Topband: Nice QRPP QSO / Bandplan

To: <sjraas@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Nice QRPP QSO / Bandplan
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 14:26:33 -0700

Steve: I'll be on Top Band all week starting this evening so I'd be more than
happy to offer up UT, IF'N we can connect (CW only, no JT or SSB stuff and I
can only crank out 20 watts so might be a challenge).

My shameless plug, to complete QRP WAS on 160 meters, remains:  CT, VT, RI, SC,
FL, ME, IN and MD

72, Jim Rodenkirch K9JWV

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK